Job Reference: NP100
Waste Support Officer
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £9.9 - £9.9 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is looking for a Waste Support Officer to fill an exclusive opportunity in Sheffield.
- To engage with and educate residents in a polite and professional manor, to encourage them to take personal responsibility for disposing of their waste correctly.
- To understand and take enforcement action against people who leave their waste where it should not be.
- To support the delivery of Love Where You Live programme within local areas.
Applicant Requirements for Waste Support Officer:
- Experience: 1+ years relevant experience.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
DRIVING LICENSE MANDATORY
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.