Website Administrator – Staywise Cymru Business Case
- Location: Carmarthen, Wales
- Salary: £12.02 - £15.03 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Website Administrator to work in Carmarthen. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £12.02 (PAYE) or £15.03 (umbrella).
The role will be to maintain existing online content and developing new apps that bring value to the blue light services education platform Staywise Cymru site. In coordination with the Staywise Cymru Implementation team, the role will help with the maintenance of site requirements, administration paperwork, and site retention rules.
- Managing the website infrastructure
- Educating clients about the website and ensuring that it performs properly
- Continuously checking the performance of the website
- Giving technical help
- Creating and upgrading web pages
- Evaluating the form and content
- Working with the development team Staywise.co.uk to assess and fix usability issues
- Tracking, compiling and analyzing website usage data
- Developing or documenting website content style standards
- Developing or implementing methods for continuous website revision
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and references covering the last 2 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.