- Location: Stoke, England
- Salary: £14.94 - £14.94 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sophia Bliss
Seven Resourcing has a great opopotunity available in the Stoke area for a Wellbeing Assessor.
To play your part in ensuring that the team is effective and efficient in delivering its core purpose to the citizens of Stoke-on-Trent.
The Service provides a range of services to individuals in need of care and support:
- Tailored Information and advice
- Discharge to Assess
- Assessment/Understanding ‘what matters’ to the individual
- Supporting carers
- Building strengths
- Helping people to stay safe from abuse and neglect
- Personal Budgets
- Care and Support planning and arrangement of support
What I will do as a Wellbeing Assessor
- Maintain appropriate personal/professional boundaries in work with individuals and their networks
- Maintain an awareness of own professional limitations and knowledge gaps. Know where to access appropriate advice and support
- Contribute to a culture that promotes learning and continuing professional development
- Promote positive approaches to diversity and identity in your area of responsibility, providing guidance and challenge as required.
- Contribute to a work environment which promotes health, safety and wellbeing of self and others.
- Establish a network of internal and external colleagues from whom to seek advice and support
- Contribute to the development of best practice in use of power and authority within your sphere of influence. Provide challenge in situations where power is used inappropriately
- Utilise the full range of council processes, policies and procedures that relate to the effective, safe and accountable operation of the business
- Maintain awareness of own professional limitations, knowledge gaps and conflicts of interest, actively seeking to address issues for self and others; escalate issues and concerns to the relevant manager where action is required beyond the remit/level of the Wellbeing and Independence Assessor role.
- Have a good understanding of key legislation and Guidance underpinning work with adults
- Have a sound understanding of Adults Safeguarding – principles and best practiceHave a detailed understanding of relevant council policies and proceduresHave a detailed working knowledge of Health and Social Care systems
- Demonstrate a high level of organisational skills; has Order as a strength being able to organise and plan activity and coordinate complex actions
- Possess good literacy and numeracy skills
- Have excellent skills in relevant IT systems eg Outlook, electronic records systems
- Be able to cover the whole geographic area of the city either by possession of a current and valid driving licence or by access to public or other transport
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.