Job Reference: RQ672117
Women and Equalities Advisor
- Tower Hamlets, Greater London
- £229.4 - £300 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Women and Equalities Advisor for Tower Hamlets Council. This will be a temporary contract initially.
To advise and support the Mayor on matters relating to women and other equalities groups in Tower Hamlets.
- Advise the Mayor on developing initiatives, projects and work programmes in relation to women and equalities groups eg LGBTQ+ groups, disabilities groups, BAME groups
- Work with the Corporate Management Team (CMT), Service Heads, the Mayor’s Advisors, Mayor’s Head of Office, Mayor’s External Relations Advisor and the Mayor’s Political Assistant, to advise the Mayor and Cabinet Members on the coordination, progression, completion and communication of the delivery of the Mayor’s priorities, projects and initiatives across the council as they relate to women and equalities groups
- Advise the Mayor and Cabinet Members on the effects of discrimination on grounds of gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion
- Work with community groups, faith groups and any other relevant groups in Tower Hamlets to maintain an awareness of issues affecting women and equalities
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Hours: Full Time
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.