Job Reference: 57894
Workforce Planning Business Partner
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £19.47 - £19.47 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is looking for a workforce planning business partner for Nottinghamshire County Council.
Initial 3 month contract.
£19.47 per hour before tax and NI.
To work in partnership with senior managers across the Authority to support the delivery of the Council’s Workforce Strategy, identifying and responding to future service priorities and workforce trends to ensure that effective solutions are in place to support the Council to develop and manage its talent pool to optimise the performance and impact of service delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Work closely and proactively with senior managers across the Council to identify current and future skill needs of the business by applying knowledge of the principles of workforce planning & organisational design . 2. Design and develop corporate learning strategies, interventions and solutions to ensure that the Council is equipped to deliver and support transformation and organisational culture change. 3. Maintain an awareness of national developments around legislation and policy, including analysing and interpreting good practice across local government and wider business sector. 4. Use and apply knowledge and understanding of the external operating environment and the Council’s corporate transformation priorities to facilitate managers understanding of the development of appropriate workforce development strategies and interventions.
– Qualifications: 1. A high level of educational attainment, preferably equivalent to degree level for example, CIPD qualification 2. Evidence of continous professional development 3. knowledge and understanding of the main issues and policies affecting the Council 4. Awareness and understanding of the principles of Equality & Diversity 5. Knowledge of the principles and practice of proactive workforce planning. 6. A good level of ICT literacy.
– Experience: Previous experience of leading on key workforce planning and /or talent management activity with a proven delivery record at a corporate level.
– Compliance: Up to date passport.
– Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
– Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.