Job Reference: 55654
Young People’s Supported Accommodation (YPSA) Support Worker
- Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire
- £18 - £18 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Young People’s Supported Accommodation (YPSA) Support Worker to work with Oxfordshire Council.
Start Date – ASAP
Pay rate – £18 per hour
- To monitor and assess children and young people’s needs, including taking appropriate actions to address emerging safeguarding concerns, in line with the organisations safeguarding and need to know polices.
- To be aware of the mechanisms, within OCC for escalating safeguarding concerns and arrangements for reporting children as missing.
- Staff will need to cover for colleagues in all areas across the county as required.
- Staff will be required to lone work and the role will require working a rota that includes evenings, weekends and bank Holidays. In addition, staff will be required to sleep in as the need arises.
- Undertake visits, observations and meetings and record them on electronic systems to the agreed standard and within agreed timescales.
- To support cases for children and young people in conjunction with social workers and other professionals and lead on behalf of services delivered through the YPSA service.
Experience:2+ years working within a same or similar role.
Compliance:Proof of right to work and DBS dated within the last 12 months (or registered on the online update service.)
Travel:Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours:35 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.