Job Reference: 57060
Youth Careers Advisor
- Dunstable, Bedfordshire
- £20 - £20 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Youth Careers Advisor to work in Dunstable, Bedfordshire. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £20.00 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
The Youth Support Service provides a wide range of services to support young people to achieve their potential and personal social and economic success. Services include provision of youth work, Youth Participation, Development and provision of careers education, information, advice and guidance (CEIAG) and Engagement & Tracking.
- Deliver information, advice and guidance (IAG) and transition support to a caseload of young people with complex needs identifying needs and barriers to participation and achievement in Education, Employment or Training and developing an agreed action plan.
Work with partners to help vulnerable young people remove barriers to reaching their potential and personal, social and economic success
Attend relevant multi-agency meetings.
Develop/maintain partnerships with local providers in order to secure opportunities for young people
Support the statutory annual activity survey and ensure accurate/timely record keeping.
- Qualifications: Relevant Careers or IAG qualification.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check and references covering the last 5 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.