Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Steven Jeffers
Salary: £38000 - £55000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are working with a Manchester based Medical Communications company looking to secure an Account Manager to join their busy team, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to grow their career with a well respected and growing agency.
- Be a member of the management team and actively participate in and contribute to management meetings and the subsequent discussions and decisions that affect the day-to-day management, direction and success of the entire business.
- Maintain significant therapy area knowledge
- Develop project schedules to ensure delivery on schedule and to client satisfaction.
- Work closely with the ETLs to ensure that each project is clearly defined and appropriate data are available to allow the Editorial team to understand and deliver the project.
- Review outputs from the perspective of the client to ensure that the strategic intent of the project is delivered according to the agreed Project Specification; the ETL or designee will be responsible for the editorial review.
- Lead specific projects, as agreed with the ETL, overseeing planning and execution. These projects are likely to be of significant strategic importance, enhance client relationships or lead to new business opportunities.
- Co-ordinate the logistical (hotel/travel) and contractual (honoraria calculation and Sunshine Act reporting) needs for client-sponsored meetings. Attending these events alongside the ETL or Medical Writers to provide account management support (Europe and RoW as needed).
- Co-ordinate and manage a range of third-party suppliers, including designers/layout artists, translators and hotels.
- Liaise with clients and provide updates and advice on activities
- Prepare proposals and associated budgets for review by colleagues
- Provide financial management of assigned accounts, including invoicing and reconciliations to meet the needs of the client.
- Monitor financial performance to ensure projects are delivered within budget.
- Capture changes to projects not within the scope of the original Project Specification and request additional monies from the client.
- Propose additional projects to the client that meets their current or anticipated needs and forecast future revenue.
- Line management of a Project Co-ordinator and working alongside other Account Managers to manage the work of all of the Project Co-ordinator team.
If this sounds like you then click apply today and send me your most up to date CV.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Steven Jeffers in the Life Sciences team