Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Ed Archer
Salary: £18000 - £20000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Associate Clinical Project Manager within the Clinical Project Management department of an expanding Pharmacuetical company. This is a new role and will result in the on-time, on-budget delivery of client projects to relevant standards as a result of support provided to Clinical Project Managers.
- To support all administrative aspects of the study from hand-over to close-down activities to agreed timelines and budget in accordance with cGMP and cGDP.
- To support and work in a cooperative manner with the internal PCI depts. (such as Project Management, Project Set Up, Operations, Finance and Quality) to provide the necessary information to prepare operational documentation to the required standards and timelines to deliver the project.
- Assist where required in the preparation and provision of project documentation required as part of the Product Specification File and or Project File; Project Specification, Master Works Orders, Master labels, Purchase Orders, Part Number creation etc. in-line with agreed operational capabilities.
- Provision of internal and Client reports as required and requested (for example, budget vs actual reports, reports agreed with the client in the proposal, KPI reports on distribution).
- To ensure that all studies are efficiently closed-down to the agreed procedures following the Project Managers approval
- To attend client teleconferences, meetings and take minutes/actions
- To undertake specific tasks as and when required within the scope of the job holders responsibilities and capabilities.
- Comply with company policies, procedures and behaviours.
- Working in a safe manner at all times and highlighting any safety issues to an appropriate person as soon as possible.
- Support administrative PM processes for Just in Time projects within agreed turnaround time i.e. provision of work orders and oversight of adherence to schedule
- Assist with providing up-front visibility to the operational team for packaging, labelling, storage and shipping requirements.
- Maintenance of project schedules via MS project
- GCSE Grade C and above in English, Science and Mathematics (or equivalent) is essential
- A Level/NVQ/HNC or equivalent in Applied/Life Sciences or Mathematics is desirable
Specific Knowledge / Skills Competence:
- Experience in an administrative role, preferably in the clinical supply field and a contract environment.
- An understanding of Quality Standards including GMP, GCP and GDP.
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Sage 200 and MS Office Packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication; structures communication in a logical way.