Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Connor Filby
Salary: £25000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Location: Near Chelmsford, Essex
Salary Bracket: £25-35k per annum
Benefits: Individual Commission, healthcare after 3 month training and probation
The company are a distributor of medical equipment and supplies in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. They supply specialist equipment for use in Biomechanics and Neurophysiology, as well as supplying all the consumable items that you may need for use with your patients. The products they deal with a movement Sensors, Pressure Measurement equipment & Motion capture and analysis for Sporting Clubs, Universities & Schools, Private Clinics and some NHS.
It a very small team so if you are really looking to make an impact and a difference then this really is the role for you.
- Some client facing sales experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Flexible in their working environment, from working in an office researching potential markets to being on the road and away over night for a couple of days a week whilst visiting customers
- Clean driving license
- Candidate must have a high desire to learn about technology for Biomechanics and Human Movement. It would not be essential that candidate has previous experience using any of the equipment, only that they have an interest in this field of expertise
- Following satisfactory training, candidate will be expected to maintain a certain level of self-organisation, time management and prioritisation of tasks. Therefore these skills will be strongly favoured
- Qualifications of A Level or above. Background in Sports Science, Biomedical Engineering or Biomechanics highly desired
- Knows their way around the Microsoft Windows Operating System (Windows 7 and above). For example; installing software and drivers, configuring network cards, general problems solving with computer peripherals etc
- Good oral presentation skills, candidate will eventually be demonstrating equipment to potential customers and presenting our technology at conferences and student lectures
- Office based with in Chelmsford will be required, particularly during training period, therefore candidate location should be within commutable distance
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Connor Filby in the Life Sciences team