Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Connor Filby
Salary: £26000 - £32000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
I currently have a few opportunities to join a well established and well known organisation as a Biomedical Engineer. They have grown to become one of the most successful providers of medical device maintenance in the UK. They focus on developing strong and honest partnerships with their customers, providing cost effective, innovative and sustainable solutions that result in equipment uptime improvements, safety and compliance.
The positions available are:-
1 x Static position in an acute hospital with 30% travelling time
3 x Field based positions
The essential skills & Requirements are:-
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and repairs to a wide range of Medical Devices
- Ensure service reports are completed in accordance with Quality Processes
- Liaise with customers regarding scheduled visits and corrective repairs.
- Ensure that customers receive the highest quality support for all contracted services.
- Provide on-site technical solutions in support of contracted services
- Liaise with Service Desk to ensure service delivery meets the KPI’s
- Maintain effective quality systems to comply with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role dealing with community based medical devices
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Ideally you will be educated to a minimum of HNC/HND in an engineering discipline
All these positions are in and around West London and the field positions come along with company car as well as added benefits. These position will go fast as the company are moving quick so to ‘apply’ for it now email me at [email protected] or call me on 0203887365
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.