Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Connor Filby
Salary: £30000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
My client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their expanding organisation. The role will be based in South London & the South East of England. They are a Pharmaceutical company that specialise in fertility products and medicines and work with both the NHS and private clinics across the country.
- Two to three years’ successful experience in pharmaceutical sales with some hospital pharmaceutical sales
- Evidence of creativity in penetrating key accounts and establishing contact with decision makers
- At ease using scientific, practical and commercial arguments in promoting products and services
- Science or life-science graduate
This role is paying an excellent basic, £500 a month car allowance, a brilliant bonus scheme and added benefits.
If you would like to become part of this exciting organisation and take that next step in your sales career then call me on 0203 88 77 365 or email me at [email protected] to apply for this position.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Connor Filby in the Life Sciences team