Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Connor Filby
Salary: £45000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
My clients aim is to become a respected global company dedicated on injectable drugs. This is why they’re looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their small team and help drive the company into the exciting direction they’re looking to go. They’re focused on the development & manufacture of high-quality and effective drugs for worldwide healthcare markets in the area of Oncology.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate of the assessment for new licensing-out projects
- Support the Area Managers in the relationship with customers all around the world and during the internal evaluation of the projects involving all the different Departments
- Develop of business case and term sheets for opportunities at Corporate Level
- Negotiate of Licensing / Distribution / Promotion agreements
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating and negotiating potential opportunities to expand and strengthen the European partnerships with out-licensing deals
- To perform the initial market assessment and have the ability to progress to licensing and supply Agreement
- To have CA and LSA signed with new companies or those met at conferences
- To draft non-binding term sheets and to negotiate the terms with possible partners
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in Business Development area of Pharmaceuticals of Biotech
- Identifying, evaluating and negotiating potential business development opportunities
- Broad network with pharma and Biotech companies and a knowledge of European markets
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field is desirable
The head office is based in the London area, paying up to £50,000pa on the basic along with a commission scheme and other benefits.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity send your CV back to [email protected] or call Connor Filby on 02038877365.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Connor Filby in the Life Sciences team