Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Connor Filby
Salary: £25000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
I currently have a brilliant role for Cosmetic Safety Assessor to join a brilliant company and take the reigns.
The right candidate will have:
- Thorough technical knowledge and experience of the cosmetics and toiletries industry, to carry out or train to complete cosmetic product safety reports and toxicological reviews.
- To have effective Interpersonal skills, showing an ability to develop good working relationships with people at all levels both inside and outside of the business.
- Good communication skills needed
- High level of accuracy needed
- Either a Biologist, Chemist, Pharmacist or Medical Practioner
If you like the look of the role please feel free to contact me on 02038877365 or at [email protected]
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Harvey Havell in the Life Sciences team.