Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Stewart McGrath
Salary: £75000 - £75000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
The Director of Pharmacy must be a high calibre graduate in pharmacy and registered with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of the UK as well as being a QP (Qualified Person) or working towards that distinction.
You must also have an in depth understanding of pharmacy quality issues and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
The Director of Pharmacy must have experience in a wide variety of dose forms, including sterile products for parenteral administration, and radiopharmaceutical products
The Director of Pharmacy must have excellent technical, written and communication skills as they need to have the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and command the respect of medical, nursing, technical and administrative staff.
- Directing all Pharmacy Staff
- QP release of Investigational Medical Products (IMP)
- Advising on regulatory and legal aspects of drug development and pharmacy work inparticular
- Maintaining and developing pharmacy services, to meet the company’s changing needs and to attract new business
- Managing special projects as required by the Medical or Managing Director
- Being familiar and complying with GMP, GCP, EU Directive 2001/20/EC and Statutory Instrument 2004 No.1031 and current amendments
- Maintaining MHRA licensed status and being the lead point for auditors on issues relating to GMP or pharmacy QC
- Liasing with the Systems Validation Manager over the pharmacies facilities and equipment, advising on their maintenance and development
- Documenting pharmacy procedures to ensure compliance with GMP
- Write and update standard operating procedures relationg to work of the pharmacy
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Stewart McGrath in the Life Sciences team.