Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Matthew Pitcher
Salary: £30000 - £55000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Life Sciences are looking for an experienced, qualified and dedicated Distribution Manager, who is passionate about providing excellent support for this exciting client.
We are looking for candidates with a strong Distribution Manager background, and a history of Warehouse and Distribution. The role is based in Leicestershire and is for one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies. This is a permanent position offering a great salary package, as well as, great benefits and they are searching for someone to start immediately.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Lead and support the project implementation from the project design and delivery perspective : create drawings, timing schedule and specifications and project board meetings.
- Complete project risk management including the implementation of project planning and control activities.
- Work on site with developer and contractors to ensure build requirements are clearly defined an installed as intended; to the required standard.
- Manage projects budgets to defined targets.
- To minimize the operating cost by reviewing system parameters and recommending changes to process, lead times, and storage capacities
- Facilitate innovative continuous improvement projects by seeking to improve & enhance methods and process systems. Support in-house PPI (Practical Process Improvement, Lean Programs)
- Support integration & bedding in of new processes/ practices.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related area or equivalent.
- Demonstrable engineering experience within a warehousing and logistics / FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Possess a broad understanding of core warehouse processes and ability to learn new concepts
- Strong Excel, 2D AutoCAD & MS Project skills
- Must possess the analytical qualities to make sound decisions, through the conceptualization and evaluation of different courses of action to meet or exceed operational goals issues, and to validate data outcomes
- A high level of analytical and computer skills with experience utilizing analytical tools (MS Access and SQL Server preferred) and databases
The client is one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world; they strive for the best talent and hold a firm place in the market. They are looking for a key individual who can continue to improve this process and see their most recent expansion become a success.
The role will involve travelling, as the client holds warehouses spread across Europe.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for Life Science employees, making us the best option for maximizing your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Connor Venus in the Life Sciences team.