Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Josh Sidki
Salary: £25000 - £32000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Field Service Engineer
Permanent & Full Time
Up to £32k PA- (Negotiable Dep. on Experience)
25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
UK Nationwide Travel Required- FLEXIBILITY WITH THIS IS KEY!
About My Client
A leading independent provider of Managed Equipment Services and Multi-Vendor Services to the NHS, Emergency and Rescue Services and the private healthcare sector. Owned and driven by engineering and financial professionals.
Established in April 2005, my client has grown to become one of the most successful providers of medical device maintenance in the UK. They focus on developing strong and honest partnerships with their customers, providing cost effective, innovative and sustainable solutions that result in equipment uptime improvements, safety and compliance.
About The Role
My cleint is currently looking for experienced Field Service Engineers to provide routine maintenance and repair services to medical devices.
They will provide field based scheduled maintenance and repair for community based customers in the UK as and when required, ensuring that all their customers are provided with a first class and professional service at all times and that all enquiries and complaints are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
My client invest heavily in training, working with the equipment manufacturers and training academies to provide Technical Training and Certification to all our engineers so that they are qualified and competent to work on the devices under contract.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and repairs to a wide range of Medical Devices.
- Ensure service reports are completed in accordance with Quality Processes.
- Liaise with customers regarding scheduled visits and corrective repairs.
- Ensure that customers receive the highest quality support for all contracted services.
- Provide on-site technical solutions in support of contracted services.
- Liaise with Service Desk to ensure service delivery meets the KPI’s.
- Maintain effective quality systems to comply with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485.
- Providing customer service support to the Team Leader.
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role dealing with community based medical devices.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Ideally you will be educated to a minimum of HNC/HND in an engineering discipline.
- Must be able to work within a competitive team environment as well as provide a strong individual performance.
- Must be able to liaise effectively with all levels of company and customer staff.
- Must project a confident and caring attitude to customers and promote the companies best interests at all times.
If you are interested in applying for this job post hit that “APPLY” Button now! If I feel your application is sutiable and relevant to the role, I will be in touch regarding your application and CV to discuss further.