Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Life Sciences Team
Salary: £96600 - £109800
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
My client has a vacancy for an Aseptic Process Engineer to join a global company in Ireland. We are looking for an engineering professional who, working with little or no supervision, applies advanced scientific knowledge, engineering knowledge, mathematics, and ingenuity to complete complex assignments related to one or more technical fields or disciplines around the world. Someone who contributes to the development of new principles and concepts and who wants to be challenged and lead change from an engineering perspective.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, plus demonstrated competence, with a minimum 10+ years of significant engineering in pharmaceutical process design with a preference in one of the following areas: aseptic fill/finish, small molecule active pharmaceutical chemical synthesis, and automation.
- Has demonstrated excellence in breadth and depth within a discipline and across disciplines and is recognized as a subject matter expert.
- Experience leading HAZOP, FMEA, and Risk Assessments for pharmaceutical process projects
- Experience performing process fit analysis to complete feasibility, conceptual, and preliminary design studies including developing scope, budget, and schedule.
- Has a career history marked by a consistent series of technical contributions and accomplishments?
- A significant contribution to product or process development or improvement through the creative application of technical effort will equally be recognized.
- Possesses a strong technical knowledge and application of concepts, practices, and procedures. Works on problems of complex scope where analysis of situations or data involves multiple competing factors. Exercises judgment and advises management as to the appropriate actions.
- Interacts well with diverse groups within engineering and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external collaborators.
- Has a technical background in healthcare, medical devices, pharmaceutical, biologics, or similar industries (preferred)
This role is offering €125,000 and a brilliant package on top of it. If you are interested in this please get in touch and send your CV, we are looking to interview candidates as soon as possible.