Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Connor Filby
Salary: £28000 - £32000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
I currently have a couple of fantastic opportunity to join a premium private hearing healthcare provider as a Hearing Aid Audiologist. The company provides a complete hearing solution from the initial hearing test through to prescribing hearing aids as well as an extensive aftercare service. Your role would be to carry out hearing tests and prescribe/sell hearing instruments whilst delivering excellent customer service and maximising area sales.
- Experience working in Audiology in the private sector
- The ability to work within a targeted environment
- HTPC registered
- Full UK driving licence
If you would like to know more about these positions then please feel free to email me back or call me on 02038877365 and we can have a discussion about what it is you’re looking for.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Seven Life Sciences
0203 88 77 365 (Office)
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Connor Filby in the Life Sciences team