Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Connor Filby
Salary: £20000 - £23000
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
HR Systems Administrator
My client are actively seeking a HR Systems Project Support Administrator to join their HR Systems team on a temporary basis. Full time support is preferred, but part time hours would be strongly considered for the right candidate. They’re a wholesale Pharmaceutcial distributors who are committed to excellence and dedicated to their customers’ needs. They deliver health, every day, all day.
- To provide project support and datasets ‘on-demand’ by delivering high quality, accurate reporting data to key stakeholders within a fast paced and busy department (via SAP Business Objects)
- Be agile, converging around agreed priorities across the HR function as business needs dictate from time to time
- Support the HR Systems Team by delivering system housekeeping routines and other timetabled activities – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly as required
- Be comfortable working with high volumes and multiple deadlines
- Largely self-reliant but knows when to escalate to other team members
- SAP Business Objects and MHR iTrent knowledge would be a distinct advantage
- Demonstrable experience using reporting tools to produce business data and reports and strong HR database user
- Strong excel user – ability to use vlookup, charts and pivot tables functionality is essential
- Demonstrable experience of multi-tasking, whilst planning and prioritising existing workloads
To find out more about this role or apply for the positioon eith “APPLY NOW”, email your CV to [email protected] or call Connor Filby on 02038877365.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Connor Filby in the Life Sciences team