Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Life Sciences Team
Salary: £30000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Life Sciences are looking for an Information System Analyst, who is searching for an permanent position within this amazing company in Oxfordshire.
The company has grown substantially over the last year and they are going to continue with an amazing amount of investment being put into the company.
- Develop user and system requirements for software products
- Manage software development projects
- Help develop validation documentation and conduct user testing
- Build, configure and set up test software
Skills and Requirements
- Graduate with IT or equivalent degree
- Experience managing software development projects
- Experience in Computer System Validation (CSV)
- Experience working with third party vendors
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for Life Science employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Connor Venus in the Life Sciences team.