Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Connor Filby
Salary: £30000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Maintenance of Medical Device Manufacturing equipment and processes located within controlled manufacturing areas. Carry out planned maintenance, calibration, machine changeover/set-up, breakdown repair of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation, associated with process equipment. Support to site Facilities as required, ensure recording of all work activities within the CMMS, adhering to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) to ensure compliance within a regulated industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond quickly to Maintenance support on manufacturing equipment, to achieve production output standards
- Support to environmental and utilities systems at our manufacturing facility.
- Delivery of excellent customer service resulting in asset uptime, first time fix and quality workmanship.
- Actively involved in the development of departmental processes, procedures.
- Lead maintenance activities in areas of responsibility, both breakdown support and improvement work.
- Proactive support of a continuous improvement culture that develops factory assets, procedures, processes and systems.
- Comply with planned maintenance / calibration regimes, ensure work is completed and recorded in a timely manner within the CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System)
- Ensure effective communications with stakeholders regarding equipment status, during breakdown support and any engineering requirements within Operational areas.
- Comply with site Health Safety and Environmental procedures and standards; ensure safe working conditions are maintained.
- Apply company values in an open and ethical manner.
- Completed recognised apprenticeship in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum ONC/HNC (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering, or Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a Production maintenance environment, with a multi-skilled approach
- A background of maintaining packaging lines in manufacturing industries including FMCG, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Pharmaceutical or Food.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Connor Filby in the Life Sciences team