Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Life Sciences Team
Salary: £40000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
A forward thinking, highly successful Healthcare Agency are searching for a Medical Copywriter. They have been expanding every year and growing and as they continue to strive for bigger and better, they are searching a candidate who shares there mentality.
Based in an awesome part of London, with easy transport links, this is not only a great company to be part of but also one who has fun while they work. There dressed down casual look is a front, behind the scenes they work twice as hard and keep getting better. They personify the phrase ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’.
- To Produce creative copy of the highest standard, working across ethical, Pharmacy and over the counter pharmaceutical and nutritional brands
- Involves writing, referencing, editing and proof checking jobs across a range of media
- Produce compelling and substantial messages/copy in line with clients strategic aims
- Support art directors in developing advertising concepts and headlines
Skills and Requirements
- Good working knowledge of Zinc and the ABPI Code of Practice
- 3 years medical writing experience
- Manage junior copywriters and freelance writers where appropriate
- Creative flair and ability to write compelling and engaging copy
- Attention to detail, with an eye for editorial consistency and spelling and grammar.
The client is one of the fastest growing Healthcare Agencies, and are looking to grow!
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for Life Science employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Connor Venus in the Life Sciences team.