Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Life Sciences Team
Salary: £40000 - £55000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Job Title: Medical Science Liaison/MSL
Hours: Monday – Friday
Salary: Competitive Salary £
Start date: ASAP
Reporting to: Senior Management
My client are a Pharmaceutical company that has been in business since 1970 and has had a strong presence on the national and international market.
Day-to-Day requirements :
- Establish yourself as the expert of their product and the market.
- Develop expertise knowledge of the product, treatment trend, clinical trial & literature and scientific activities within the market.
- Act as ambassador for the company and represent it both nationaly and internationaly
- Develop an up to date knowledge of the KOLs, competitor activities, hospital/clinics and clinical trials.
- Prepering and delivering medical and scientifc presentetions.
- Understanding and influencing a wide range of stakholders: proactively collaborating and networking with external partners.
- Provide scientific updates to the team and at corss functional meetings.
- Present approved scientifc data to healthcare providers in both group and one-to=one settings.
- Identify, develop and maintain long’term collaborative relationshops with specified Key Opinion Leaders.
If this is of interest, please click apply now or call Robert in the Life Sciences team for more information.