Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Life Sciences Team
Salary: £25000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Life Sciences are searching for a Junior Medical Writer, our client is one of the fastest growing Medical Communications companies in the country.
If you’ve recently finished a PhD, Masters or hold a Degree in Life Sciences and have a passion for writing this could be the role for you!
This is a great opportunity to break into this profession.
Skills and Requirements
- Respect house style, or follow client/ editorial brief as required
- Maintain the company standard for accuracy and consistency
- Demonstrate a strong ability for effective communication of scientific concepts
- Write effectively and be capable of writing a variety of scientific materials for varied audiences
- Hold a Life Sciences PhD, Degree or Masters
- A Passion for writing, be it publications, journals, conferences materials or science magazines
The client is one of the fastest growing Medical communications companies, and are looking to grow!
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for Life Science employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Connor Venus in the Life Sciences team.