Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Stewart McGrath
Salary: £55000 - £62000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
To deputise for the Site Microbiology Manager, as required.
To act as a liaison between internal PDS organisation and QC Microbiology Dept to ensure that all needs are met of internal and external clients and project timelines.
To ensure that all method validations are complete and in compliance with cGMP.
- To provide a service to the Microbiology Laboratory.
- To provide a service to the Pharmaceutical Development Service.
- To prepare validation protocols and reports for external clients developing sterile and non-sterile pharmaceutical products.
- To liaise with Microbiology Laboratory to ensure the validation and routine testing is completed to regulatory guidance, client expectations and time scales.
- To review data and prepare test method procedures and other technical documentation within the department, as required.
- To ensure that all work performed complies with departmental procedures and cGMP.
- To ensure that all personal lead times are complied with, subject to there being no attenuating circumstances.
- To perform and manage projects in the department, as required.
- To develop and validate laboratory procedures within the department, as required.
- To review analytical and laboratory data within the department for accuracy, completeness and compliance with documented procedures.
- To communicate effectively with others on site and to participate with departmental and site wide problem solving as required.
- To carry out other tasks which may be required from time to time.
- Ensure cGMP is applied in their area of work and comply with cGMP in all areas of the business.
Health & Safety:
- To ensure that all health and safety procedures are adhered to with respect to personal duties and the duties of others.
- Understand emergency procedures and safe systems of work.
- Compliance with all EH&S requirements.
- Observe safety behaviour in the working environment.
- Normally a degree or equivalent in Applied Biology (with Microbiology) or similar.
- Post-graduate experience in Pharmaceutical Microbiology with a relevant degree. In the absence of a relevant degree, 10 years experience in Pharmaceutical Microbiology is required.
- Demonstrated expertise in Pharmaceutical Microbiology and regulatory expectations.
- Dynamic approach to taking on challenging assignments.
- Ability to work to critical time lines.
- Effective communication skills at all levels.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Stewart McGrath in the Life Sciences team.