Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Harvey Havell
Salary: £20000 - £22000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
I am searching for a New Product Development Assistant who is interested in working for a pharmaceutical company with a fantastic market reputation and within a close-knit team.
The role is a permanent role. Full time office based over 5 days a week, with great working hours.
Reporting to the Process & Development Manager you will join a team of scientists involved in our NPD (New Product Development) platform.
- Assisting in the development process for various projects focussing on the laboratory scale
- Ensure that all assigned workstreams are completed in a consistent manner and to agreed timelines
- Accurate documentation of work undertaken by use of laboratory notebooks
- Developing new methods of analysis for botanical extracts, primarily by HPLC/GC and drafting related reports
- Validation of all newly developed methods of analysis to ICH guidelines and drafting related reports
- Routine maintenance of analytical equipment
- Assisting the formulations team with our liquid products range:
- preparing formulations
- undertaking sensory evaluation of the formulations
- ensuring formulations are put on stability when required
- developing methods of analysis
- Ensuring that workspace is kept clean and tidy to 5S standards
- Liaising with company departments and ensuring transparent visibility
- Assisting with taking stock of all raw materials used by R&D
- Managing the routine preparation and despatch of samples to customers
Skills and Requirements
- The ideal candidate should be educated to BSc, MSc level and have 2-3 years’ experience in an industrial laboratory.
- Experience in the analysis of botanicals would be considered an advantage.
- Experience of TLC, HPLC, GC, GCMS, ICP, UV-VIS spectroscopy is desirable.
The client is one of the fastest growing Pharmaceutical companies and are looking for someone to help them grow.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Harvey Havell in the Life Sciences team.