Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Life Sciences Team
Salary: £43900 - £79100
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Exciting opportunity to join a well-established company based in Dublin I am currently searching for a Pharmaceutical Consultant to provide key support to the Senior Consultant in all matters relating to the provision of services to our client and customer base.
The main focus areas for the role will be on technical delivery of client projects, including acting as a QP, GxP compliance audits.
- It is essential that the person has aseptic biological experience.
- In excess of 15 years’ experience in GMP in sterile and biotech drug products.
- 15 years’ experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Compliance role.
- QP Status
- Vendor Auditing Experience
- In-depth understanding of regulatory requirements applicable to the Pharmaceutical Industry, and knowledge of the sources of regulatory information (medical devices and cosmetics industries also considered).
- In-depth understanding of the purpose, objectives, and scope of Quality Systems
This is a high paying role with Pension: 3% on completion of probation, Health Insurance: Up to €600 contribution by the company, Performance Incentive Programme: An annual payment up to 10% of base Salary depending on the performance of individual and Company, Expenses: Reimbursement of any expenses incurred in the line of business. Including mileage rate of 59c/km and Phone Contribution: €20/ month
If you are interested in this please get in touch and send your CV, we are looking to interview candidates as soon as possible.