Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Stewart McGrath
Salary: £40000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
- To lead by example and provide Management and Leadership of the team aligned to the companies culture, values and behaviours.
- To be accountable and responsible for all associated activities in the absence of the Section Head.
- Ensure ALL team members are multi skilled to perform tasks, effectively, safely and in compliance of procedures. Effectively utilise the resource across the business to minimise increases in headcount.
- Ensure each member of the team has a personal development plan and objectives aligned with corporate and site goals.
- Deliver the weekly production schedule by ensuring, skills, materials, components, equipment and documentation are available on time and in full.
- Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of products and processes to enable improvement and Lead and support client and regulatory visits and inspections.
- Be accountable for ensuring all associated batch documentation is completed in real time, undertake frequent daily routine checks and ensure all BMR entries are compliantly completed (including all SAP transactions).
- Agree measures of performance and targets with the Section Head, the targets will be cascaded appropriately.
- Embrace and undertake an active role in Mini T and Operational Excellence and support the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives and ideas.
- Support the introduction of new products, equipment and processes.
- Be accountable for the ordering and usage of consumable items to ensure financial control.
- Be accountable and responsible for ensuring deviations and CAPAs are effectively closed on time.
- Ensure the facility is appropriately kept clean and tidy in line with 5s principles.
- Identify opportunities to Lean the process, eliminating or reducing waste and or non value adding activities.
- Through a presence in the workplace, coach and mentor staff to ensure products are manufactured and documentation completed in accordance with GMP, Standard Operating Procedures and other regulatory agency requirements.
- Timely completion of relevant deviation and complaint investigations to identify true root cause. Along with timely closure of corrective/preventative actions for deviations, complaints and GMP audits that are assigned to them with a focus on improved processes, documentation, documentation completion and training.
- Completion of Level 1 & 2 audits.
- Maintain a high level of tidiness and cleanliness at all times – personal, personnel, work area and department.
- Ensure aseptic licence, as required, is kept up to date.
- Understand emergency procedures and comply with safe systems of work.
- Ensure compliance with environment, health and safety rules, signage and instructions at all times.
- Ensure prompt reporting and investigation of all accidents, near misses and breaches of rules.
- Technical writing skills – Deviations, reports, investigations, SOPs.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical, food or other regulated production operations.
- Leadership experience and supervisory management qualifications, preferably to NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- Lean manufacturing and/or Lean Six-Sigma training and experience desirable.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Stewart McGrath in the Life Sciences team.