Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Steven Jeffers
Salary: £30000 - £38000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
I’m workign with a fantastic client in the Leicestershire area who are looking at growing their team in 2019.
Responsible for supporting all facets of procurement of commercial medications and related clinical supply projects, within Europe and ROW territories.
Major areas include project management, sourcing and procurement of products, working with Operations to coordinate logistics, working with client facing internal stakeholders & Quality to ensure quality standards are met.
- Proactive and effective communication with client facing employees to acknowledge and manage product enquiries according to internal service level agreements
- Accurate and timely completion of relevant documentation, i.e. Project Enquiry Forms, SFP Offer Tables and Quote request Forms with accurate information provided to allow quoting and ordering of products according to internal service level agreements
- Place and proactively follow up on purchase orders placed with manufacturers and suppliers as per direction from client facing employees, maintaining up to date and accurate records including the measurement of supplier/manufacturer KPIs, e.g. delivery on time
- Investigate and qualify, where applicable, potential new sources for supply including manufacturers and suppliers
- Ensure Operations is informed of all information needed to ensure timely and accurate collection of products, updating notes in the business system accordingly and individual order trackers
- Collate and summarise information for the Procurement Scorecard reporting to the International Procurement Manager on a monthly basis
- Manage and troubleshoot any additional projects (i.e. Multi-lot, manufacture agreements, etc.) accordingly and update client facing employees with information required to quote and place orders with clients
- Ensure Operations is informed of all information needed to ensure timely and accurate pickup of products
- Communicate logistics requirements to manufacturers and suppliers as needed as per direction from Operations or other departments
- Provide suggestions on how to improve procurement related processes to add value to company
- Manage return of product and ensure credits are received in expected time frame
- Coordinate any recalled material as requested by management team to make sure it is returned to suppliers or manufacturers and credits are received. Communicate with Quality and other departments to make sure all are properly updated
- Management of suppliers to ensure performance is in line with expectations and develop clear view of supplier capability in terms of product access
- Additional tasks as requested by International Procurement Manager
Education & Experience
- University degree or equivalent professional procurement qualification and relevant business experience required.
- Experience of working in the pharmaceutical industry desirable.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Connor Filby in the Life Sciences team