Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Connor Filby
Salary: £40000 - £43000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
My clients aim is to become the number one global distributor to the Regulated Synthesis industries. They are actively seeking a Product Manager to deliver high level operational and commercial support actively contributing to the continued development of this strategically important principal.
- A Degree in Chemistry (not Formulation or Nutra)
- Previous experience in the Chemical industry (i.e. distributors)
- Experience in Account Management
- Passionate & Investigational
- Experience within Supply Chain
- Previous experience executing business strategies
Responsibilities & Values
- You will have a growth mind set with dedication to continuous learning and development of both the business and oneself.
- You will recognise the strength in working together, fostering positive working relationships with our customers, principals and colleagues
- You will have a passion for ‘connecting the dots’, understanding what our customers and principals do and how our people, products and services fit
- Support the IPM in creating and executing the business strategy
- Analyse key performance metrics (Sales, GM, GM%, Qty)
- Regularly engage with key stakeholders to ensure a smooth operation of the acetonitrile supply chain
This is a great opportunity for you to develop your knowledge and experience in the Chemical industry, apply for this role by sending your CV to [email protected] or call Connor Filby on 02038877365.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Connor Filby in the Life Sciences team