Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Chris Hutchinson
Salary: £40000 - £45000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Product Specialist – North
Responsible for lead generation, sales activities and ongoing customer account management and support in an assigned territory.
Discussing product features and benefits with customers and providing product training in association with the National Training Manager.
Implementing Company marketing strategies to create an expanding customer base.
Working with the sales and support teams to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term account goals in line with the company’s vision and values.
- Responsible for the sale of hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers and cosmeceuticals into the medical and beauty sector.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge of company products.
- Develop an annual sales plan in conjunction with the National Sales Manager, detailing activities to follow during the accounting year, to achieve and exceed agreed financial targets.
- Develop and expand a database of customers via referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling, direct mail, email and networking.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans.
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities by effective use of the company CRM system.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
Participate and contribute to the development of educational programs and workshops offered
Sales experience in the beauty/ dental / aesthetic medicine sector preferred but not essential.
Extensive experience in all aspects of Relationship Management.
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals.
Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
You would line manage the product specialists covering the following territories:
This position is offering from £40,000 up to £45,000 depending experience.
Commission/Bonus of up to £25,000.
Daily subsistence allowance £5
Statutory pension contribution but will match up to 5%
Private health care
Discount on company products
Company car or car allowance £500 for Product Specialist
Laptop, iPad and iPhone provided for role
If you are interested in this please get in touch and send your CV, we are looking to interview candidates as soon as possible.