Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Josh Sidki
Salary: £30000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
£30,000 – £50,000 Per Annum.
My client are a world exclusive manufacturer of their product for the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors. Having invested multimillions into product development and global introduction, they are now rapidly growing and see significant growth. As the business continues to expand we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our company as Product Specialists.
Responsible for successful product delivery and adoption. Ensuring a robust scientifically based delivery of products to their users globally. To manage my clients Projects both internally and externally. Taking managerial responsibility for the complete project to stakeholder satisfaction.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
As a product focussed specialist the role is to develop, advance and lead customer understanding of my clients products and technology. Bringing existing knowledge and experiences into the company, leading projects that further the foundational understanding of the product and ensuring their products exceed industry, regulatory and customer expectations. Delivering and creating a culture of continuous improvement throughout the company. Leading the company to achieve scientific adoption and understanding of our products and supporting business goals.
Strategy & Development
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of customer adoption projects and roll out programs.
- Lead the Pharmaceutical Industry in understanding my clients products.
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Lead the company and deliver technically at all levels.
General & Task Management
- To grow a high level of EI product knowledge that you can effectively deliver to customers.
- Understand all aspects of hydrogen peroxide decontamination processes and lead customers in technology understanding.
- Have existing knowledge of VHP cycle development and validation using conventional methods.
- To have at least a basic microbiological understanding but be willing to learn and advance to a detailed and strong capability relating to Biological Indicators and our technology.
- Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate.
- Train others in all aspects of the EI technology and associated validation.
- Undertake regular internal and process audits.
- Be willing to travel and support customers around the globe as needed.
- Have a good report writing capability.
- Have strong excel and statistical skills that can be utilised to delivery information clearly and concisely.
- Be competent and comfortable presenting technically to potentially large groups of people.
- Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance and record on appropriate systems.
- Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behaviours expected of them.
- Review, implement and update company records e.g. training matrices, performance reviews, risk assessments.
- Relationship Management.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
- Work collaboratively, negotiate and engage with key stakeholders to facilitate delivery and compliance with the quality strategy.
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers and other service providers.
- You can be assured of your future with potential progression of the role as follow:
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing Product Specialist team that meets agreed objectives and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
- Manage and lead as the team grows, ensuring adequate staff training and understanding.
- Motivate and coach the team to operational success, both in terms of delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere.
- Anticipates and overcomes obstacles.
- Makes useful links to arrive at insightful plans and solutions.
- Embraces personal challenge.
- Confident, rounded thinking.
- Takes ownership for team cohesion and team development.
- Is self aware.
- Is resilient, optimistic and open to change.
- Has a collaborative approach to others.
- A self-starter, motivated and able to positively motivate others.
- Focused, target driven with a positive, can-do attitude.
Skills & Attributes
- An outstanding communicator and diligent task completer.
- Excellent leadership and man-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills.
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
- Commercially aware.
If this role is something of interest, hit that “APPLY” button now, and if your application and CV is suitable I will be in touch RE. More information about the role.