Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Steven Jeffers
Salary: £32000 - £42000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We currently working with a client looking to secure a Project Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with previous market research experience within an international consultancy or in the pharma industry.
- To provide expert support and assistance in the running of the Disease Specific Programmes (DSPs).
- Much of the work is unsupervised and the candidate has to ensure the successful timing of DSPs, from inception and design through to fielding and then final analysis/presentation.
- Working with the team of executives the manager must take the results and shape them into an initial presentation deck with insights and a clear flow.
- The role will involve client liaison and assistance to the Director/Associate Director in the delivery of a wide variety of presentations and customised outputs.
- There is a clear career path that provides a specific schedule of training appropriate to the role and the needs of the business.
Your initial responsibilities will include
- To coach and line manage selected staff.
- Active management of all aspects of dedicated projects from design to analysis
- To ensure external suppliers are appropriately briefed and deliver to the required dates set.
- To develop and execute an analysis plan.
- To manage the programme executives workload and provide appropriate coaching.
- Acquire understanding of a specific disease area.
- To implement and manage both on line and pen and paper research
- To attend an participate in client meetings and deliveries
- To ensure DSP quality standards are met.
- Ensure client information/requirements are met; follow-up of clients.
- Must hold a degree level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Previous project management experience and a proven record of utilising various research techniques
- Experience of large quantitative diary type studies would be a distinct advantage
- A basic level of understanding of the therapeutic areas whilst working on specific Programmes.
- A high level of numeracy, analytical, and interpretive as well as good organisational and time management skills.
- A high level of interpersonal skills and working as a team player.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Basic PowerPoint, Excel, Word are essential
If this sounds like the role for you then click apply below or discuss in more detail contact Steven Jeffers 0203 88 77 365 or [email protected]