Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Life Sciences Team
Salary: £48300 - £57100
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
My client provides high-quality generic drugs at competitive prices, while ensuring a safe and secure supply chain. you will be primary responsible for quality systems and quality assurance activities. Compliance with cGxP’s, in addition support release of finished product and investigations of product related issues
This job position is compliance critical and responsibilities include ensuring continual and proper compliance with all division
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures compliance with cGxP’s & Environmental, Health & Safety regulations.
- Establishes and promotes the maintenance of a safe, accident free and healthy work environment.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Supports the finished product non-conformance process.
- Executes the document control system & record retention.
- Executes document reviews to ensure timely release of finished product.
- Develops, implements and maintains Standard Operating Procedures.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- BSc in a scientific discipline (or equivalent plus experience); minimum of five (5) years in a cGMP facility in a Quality Systems/Quality Assurance Operations role
- Essential to have good communication and attention to detail
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is essential
- Six sigma certification and experience in investigational tools is desirable but not essential
To find out more about this position or ‘APPLY NOW’ call Sam Crossman on +442038877365 or email your most up to date CV to [email protected]
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Seven Life Sciences
+44(0)203 88 77 365 (Office)
+44(0)7520 648 271 (Mobile)