Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Life Sciences Team
Salary: £32000 - £38000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
- Couple of years’ experience in GMP/GDP facility.
- Although full induction training will be given to get the person up to speed with procedures.
- Writing & updating SOPs.
- Checking of packing notes/despatch paperwork etc.
- This role will require good communication skills and involve lots of paperwork
- Experience in raising/carrying out QMS activities like Change Control/CAPA/Deviations/Complaints etc. – Essential
- Experience in performing validation/temperature mapping, this should be from creating and preforming the protocol through the stages and then writing the reports and documentation – Essential
- Needs a scientific based degree, ideally Pharmacology or pharmacy
- Ideal but not essential is to have experience with assisting or leading audits
Expected of candidate:
- Should be able to hit the ground running, be able to work independently
– With this being driven and ambitious to take lead
- Be able to work proactively on an independent, and team basis
- Behave in a polite and professional manner in order to get the work done to exemplary standards
- Be a quick learner, and always suggesting improvements that can be made to make the process more efficient
- Be willing to take on tasks and responsibilities
- Experience working in a smaller team will be beneficial