Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Harvey Havell
Salary: £50000 - £60000
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
I am searching for a Contractor QA and RA Manager who is interested in working for a company with a fantastic market reputation and within a close-knit team.
The perfect Contractor will be a key member of the department and will be needed for 12 months.
The role is office based over 3-4 days a week and also offers the option to work from home occasionally.
- Running of the department under own initiative
- Supervising of Global Quality Systems
- Supporting the Technical Director in planning the quality & regulatory strategies of the company
- Managing and maintaining conformance with ISO 13485 certification
- Managing the internal audit programme and provide support to other auditors
Skills and Requirements
Worked with Medical Devices ISO 13485
Detailed knowledge of MDD CE Marking
- Experience working directly with notified bodies & international registrations
- Running of QMS, CAPA and regulatory processes
Experience with auditing – ideally as a Lead Auditor
The client is one of the fastest growing Medical Device companies and are looking for someone to help them grow.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Harvey Havell in the Life Sciences team.