Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Harvey Havell
Salary: £33000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Job Title: QC Laboratory Supervisor
Position: Full Time
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Demonstrate strong leadership and management skills, communicate effectively, manage multiple workloads and coordinate all QC activities with the QC Manager.
- Work closely with all departments including commercial and logistics departments to help understand customer requirements and plan the timely testing and release of product batches and assist with the review of all QC analytical data and ensure that right first Time KPIs are achieved.
- Install a KPI system
- Manage and schedule routine and annual maintenance, troubleshooting and of all analytical equipment and analytical practices and procedures in order to uphold continuous improvement.
- Manage Analyst work schedules and ensure that planned work is effectively communicated and adhered to.
- Manage Analyst timesheets, holiday and coordinate all laboratory events and manage laboratory audits and findings.
- Manage Analyst training curriculum and maintain and update all laboratory and analytical documentations.
- Manage and maintain all laboratory software. Troubleshoot all QC analytical methods, equipment and calibrations.
- Champion continuous improvement in the laboratory and identify gaps in the current QC processes and plan improvement/ implementation with the QC Manager.
- Act as a primary contact for laboratory related queries and liaise extensively with internal and external customers.
- Ensure all testing and associated activities are performed in accordance with GMP and strict industry compliance standards.
- Manage the QC laboratory waste program and ensure that all QC generated waste are properly segregated and disposed.
- Manage all laboratory OOS, OOT, deviations and change controls and liaise with QA etc
- Be responsible for equipment qualification, calibration and maintenance
- Be responsible for all method validations
- Be responsible for Technical Agreements related to the department
- Be responsible for the stability studies program of the company
- Be familiar with Eudralex Vol IV and other related directives and regulations especially those related to QC work.
If you feel this is the right type of role for you, please click the apply now button.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Harvey Havell in the Life Sciences team