Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Connor Filby
Salary: £45000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
My client are actively seeking a QMS Manager to work alongside the QA Manager based in Northern Ireland. They’re guided by their customers’ needs, aspirations and ongoing drive to improve efficiency and patient outcomes and they are a global leading in their field. your job will be to ensure that the Quality system is updated and maintained to the current GMP as required by European and American regulatory authorities, BS EN ISO 9001, and ISO 13485 and MDSAP..
- To ensure that the Quality system is updated and maintained to the current GMP as required by European and American regulatory authorities, BS EN ISO 9001, and ISO 13485 and MDSAP
- To assist with the smooth running of the Quality Assurance department by organising the workload of the QA Unit in the most efficient manner possible
- To ensure the review of batch documentation for compliance and to ensure that all products are manufactured in accordance with the relevant licensing requirements
- To ensure review of planned changes and to assess the suitability of these prior to approval
- To review and investigate internal and external quality complaints, to ensure corrective actions are implemented and to report on any trends that exist
- To support audits by Regulatory Authorities and customers and carry out and review the results of self-inspections/quality audits which appraise the effectiveness and applicability of the Quality System.
- Minimum of Degree in a Science subject – or closely related subject
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar senior role within a medical Device/Drug company, or Regulatory field
- Lead Auditor- ISO 13485
- Supervisory/management experience
- Experience in Document control, Risk assessment
To apply for this or find out more call Connor Filby on 02038877365 or email me your cv to [email protected].
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Connor Filby in the Life Sciences team