Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Life Sciences Team
Salary: £38000 - £38000
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Looking to work with a well-established company? Want to be involved in a brand new project?
Do you have past experience in chemistry or pharmaceutical?
Quailty Assurance Specialist
- Works under the general supervision of the QA Manager. Largely self-directing. Determines and develops approach to work towards achievement of established goals and objectives agreed with the manager.
- Where problems of diverse scope must be handled, use of own initiative is encouraged along with judgement and experience.
- Networks and shares knowledge within the team, provides guidance and mentors other team members.
Main position objectives
- Provides focus for the Global Quality Management System working closely with manufacturing and other departments /functions to support, develop and promote consistency, continuous improvement and compliance with Global/Site quality and business requirements. Responsive and proactive in identifying and managing risks to assure product availability and ongoing customer satisfaction. Expected to take initiative and drive change across the business in order to promote both compliance and efficiency.
- Recognise that decisions taken have both local and global implications which will in turn influence the Quality Management System and the processes and practices applied
- Takes responsibility for the measuring and monitoring of performance against agreed KPI’s.
- Collates and shares information/data and trending as appropriate through reports and follows up on improvement opportunities.
- Actively participates and/or drives EU/Global QMS improvements as required. Actively contributes to the success of the overall QA team and the site. Identifies, advise and implements training/coaching to meet defined Quality Systems requirements.
- Performs/takes part in internal audits and external audits as required according to site and global plans.
- Degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent experience in a relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of ISO9001/13485/ISO18385 or equivalent standards.
- Experience with Quality Improvement Tools (5 Why/pareto analysis/Run Charts).
- Experience of CAPA processes & problem solving within CAPA multi-functional teams
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at any one time.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to recognise deviation from requirements and understanding risks when decision making.
- Experience of office packages and general computer skills
- Ability to challenge existing approaches to compliance in order to seek improved ways of working.
- Ability to coach and influence others is essential.
- Quality Assurance experience in a chemical/biological or pharma manufacturing industry. Experience with cGMP is essential.
- Experience with electronic quality tools an advantage e.g. Trackwise/Agile.
- Experience with ERP systems an advantage i.e.SAP.
- Experience of verification and validation processes and statistics based quality tools
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Chris Kerr in the Life Sciences team.