Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Chris Hutchinson
Salary: £40000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Quality Assurance Manager
I am seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to contribute to the development and auditing of the company Quality Management System as well as maintenance of the company ISO 13485:2016 accreditation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Development and auditing of the company Quality Management System.
- Maintenance of the company ISO 13485:2016 accreditation.
- Development of manufacturing quality plans & standard operating procedures
- Development and management of the company QC personnel
- Manage supplier approvals, and assure supplier performances.
- Promote continuous improvement activities, lead CAPA processes, and manage customer feedback issues to enhance customer satisfaction and comply with reporting requirements and regulations
- Ensure Equipment validation and required calibration activities are considered and performed.
- Management of the outsourced process activities of Microbiology, Environmental Monitoring, Pest Control and Sterilisation Validation processes.
- Control and upkeep of manufacturing records, and harmonised standards used by the company.
Broad expertise and experience (minimum 3 years) working with ISO 13485
Good understanding of manufacturing techniques.
Line management/leadership experience, and ability to effectively interact with others in accomplishing objectives.
This position is offering from £40,000 up to £50,000 depending experience.
Hrs of work
Full time (38hrs week) 08:00 – 17:00hrs Mon – Thurs,
08:00 – 12:00hrs Fri
If you are interested in this please get in touch and send your CV, we are looking to interview candidates as soon as possible.