Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Harvey Havell
Salary: £22000 - £25000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Quality Assurance Officer
Position: Full Time
Remuneration: up to £25k
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Quality document review prior to QP release.
- Generating BPRs for manufacturing.
- Amending Manufacturing and Packaging master production records.
- Reviewing & approving BOMs on SAGE.
- Preparing batch release documentation, C of A and Batch Release Certificate.
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries, including medical product information, coordinate technical product complaint investigations.
- Handling and reporting of Adverse Drug Reactions / Adverse Events. Liaising with HPPV (third party Pharmacovigilance).
- Product Quality Report preparation.
- Raising and assessing deviations, change controls & CAPAs.
- Artwork management including liaising with regulatory affairs and third party.
- Controlled document management (versioning & database management).
- Authoring and reviewing controlled documents (manufacturing logs, SOPs, etc.).
- Raising purchase orders for artwork tasks and packaging materials.
- Internal, external and customer audits. (Co-Auditor)
- Laboratory systems administration.
- General IT & administration assistance for all departments.
- Generating investigation reports.
- New QA staff training.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Harvey Havell in the Life Sciences team