Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Harvey Havell
Salary: £28000 - £31000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Job Title: QA Officer
Salary: Up to £31k (+ potential relocation package)
Location: Swindon, UK
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a Quality Assurance Officer with a large pharmaceutical company that I am working with. As a QA Officer you will be part of a multi-functional business unit implementing quality systems and related processes from project phase (equipment and process validation) to full cGMP commercialisation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Your duties as a QA Officer will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities will be to provide QA oversight to operational activities taking place within the assigned business unit by:
- Working closely with Production and Engineering to ensure new products are manufactured in accordance with cGMP.
- Providing Quality Input on the life cycle of Validation documents from URS’s through to PQ’s
- Implementing QA on the shop floor; reviewing sterilization cycles, FMS systems and cleanroom logbooks
- Providing quality and compliance input in reviewing of Batch Manufacturing Record Reviews, CAPA’s & Deviations, Complaints & OOS across departments.
- Review and update of Standard Operating Procedures and Controlled Documents as required.
- Working closely with the site Qualified Persons (QPs) ensuring batch release schedules are adhered to.
- Closure of batch records with associate LIMS & SAP transactions & C of A generation.
- Local area & local system audits.
- Media fill observation, reading & report writing
- Providing annual product reviews for our client’s product.
- Participation in investigating customer complaints.
- Cleanroom opening support (requalification of equipment & services).
Reporting to the QA Team Lead, the role will involve astute planning, organization and excellent communication skills to meet quality actions for demanding timelines.
To be successful in your application for this exciting opportunity as one of our QA Officer’s we are looking to identify the following in your profile and past history:
- Minimum Science based degree.
- Proven industry experience with a minimum of 2 years in a Quality Assurance Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP guidelines.
- Experience of working in a sterile manufacturing facility would be advantageous.
- Involvement in the set-up of a new facility or process would be useful.
- Prior experience with regulatory bodies such as FDA and MHRA is highly desirable.
- Prior experience with Cephalosporin’s would also be an advantage.
If you feel you’d be the right fit for the role, please click the apply now button.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Harvey in the Life Sciences team.