Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Harvey Havell
Salary: £23000 - £25000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Job Title: QA Officer
Position: Full Time
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
- Quality document checking for QP release.
- Support for QP batch release.
- Storing and retrieval of documents.
- Preparing batch release documentation, CoA and BRC.
- Updating CAPA, Change controls and deviations on QMS, general data entry.
- Closing off works orders after QP release using SAGE.
- Preparing documentation for MHRA audits.
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries, including medical product information, coordinate technical product complaint investigations.
- Handling and reporting of Adverse Drug Reactions / Adverse Events. Liaising with HPPV (third party Pharmacovigilance)
- Assisting contract manufacturers
- Attending daily production meeting
- Generating BPRS for manufacturing.
- Quality checking in production area, using excellent communication skills.
- Front line point of contact for company.
- Auditing and self-inspection.
- Primarily responsible for art work assessment and approval.
- Reviewing Technical Agreements
- Reviewing Pharmacovigilance Agreements with third country customers
- Be familiar with Eudralex Vol IV and other related directives
- Other related duties
If you like the sound of the above position, please click the apply now button.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Harvey Havell in the Life Sciences team.