Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Stewart McGrath
Salary: £30000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
KEY PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Provide departmental support to all RA functions, enabling achievement of department objectives and tasks
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
The role of the RA Associate is to undertake the following overall responsibilities:
- Undertake departmental administrative tasks to ensure files and records are maintained
- Assisting in the implementation of departmental objectives across QMS, Technical and International Registrations
- Manage and maintain the document control process to support procedure changes and company-wide process improvement initiatives
- Maintaining the standards reference library
- Provide support during audits and inspections
- Assist in the interpretation of standard, regulatory and customer requirements for implementation of Quality Documentation/Quality Processes and products
- Provide support and input into NC/CAPAs, where required
- Supporting the conducting, planning and reporting of internal quality audits
- Collating and analysing data
- Assist the RA Team and work stream leaders in achieving then maintaining compliance to the Medical Devices Regulation
- Assist in the Regulatory Affairs training and awareness program
- Assist in the promotion of awareness of the quality culture and customer requirements in the business
- Support the RA team where required
- Provide training to other team members/colleagues as required.
- Any other duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in an administrative role
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (outlook, word and excel)
- Experience working within a regulated industry.
- An understanding of Quality Systems is desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Stewart McGrath in the Life Sciences team.