Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Steven Jeffers
Salary: £32000 - £37000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Working with a fantastic client in West Sussex who are actively looking for a Regulatory Affairs Associate to join their growing team.
- Preparation, management, assembly and submission of European:-
- Clinical Trial Authorisation Applications (CTAA)
- Country-level informed Consent and other patient-facing documentation
- Reports, tracks and files CTAA and amendment submissions/approval progress in electronics
- Provides consultancy to the client on European CT regulatory Specific issues.
- Participates in the quality control (QC) steps involved for all the above.
- Serves as key regulatory liaison for multi-continental projects
- Maintains an awareness of the literature on cancer therapy, clinical trial design and conduct, Good Clinical Practice, and regulations and guidelines relating to the conduct of clinical trials produced by IECs and CA’s.
The right candidate will have:-
- Degree educated in a Science
- Detailed Knowledge of ICH-GCP and local regulatory agency and ethics Committee regulations and requirements
- The ability to stay informed about new guidelines and regulations as they are issued by regulatory authorities
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proven ability to demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Highly organized and result-orientated
If this role sounds like a good fit then click apply so we can review your CV, or contact Steven Jeffers 0203 88 77 365 or [email protected] to discuss in more detail.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Steven Jeffers in the Life Sciences team