Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Harvey Havell
Salary: £20000 - £30000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Regulatory Affairs Officer
My client is part of a group of companies that have bases in Dubai and the United Kingdom. The group manufactures a range of products for the nutraceutical, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care and animal feed sectors. Many of the products are used as APIs in finished pharmaceutical products and thus the facility is a GMP accredited manufacturer of pharmaceutically active substances for human use. They also possess a “flavour house” where they formulate a wide range of flavours to meet the growing needs of the food & beverage, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical and animal feed sectors. The site in Hereford is also BRC and FEMAS accredited.
Reporting to the board you will you’ll ensure the appropriate licensing, marketing and legal compliance of a range of pharmaceutical, flavorings and animal feed products in order to control their safety and efficacy. Key products include:
- Herbal medicinal products
- Flavouring substances (including natural and synthetic)
- Animal feed products
- Food supplements (both in solid and liquid form)
- Ensure that the company’s products and manufacturing processes comply with the regulations of the regions where we want to distribute the products
- Keep up to date with national and international legislation, guidelines and customer practices
- Attend relevant conferences and forums to keep abreast of current developments
- Review product specifications to ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Collect, collate and evaluate scientific data from a range of sources
- Develop and write clear arguments and explanations for new product licenses and license renewals
- Prepare submissions of license variations and renewals to strict deadlines
- Monitor and set timelines for license variations and renewal approvals
- Work with specialist computer software and resources
- Write clear, accessible product labels and patient information leaflets
- Advise the NPD team and manufacturing department on regulatory requirements
- Provide strategic advice to senior management throughout the development of a new product
- Support the team in regulatory inspections
- Review company practices and provide advice on changes to systems
- Liaise with, and make presentations to, regulatory authorities
- Negotiate with regulatory authorities for marketing authorization
- Specify storage, labelling and packaging requirements
The client is one of the fastest growing Pharmaceutical companies and are looking for someone to help them grow.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Harvey Havell in the Life Sciences team.