Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Matthew Pitcher
Salary: £30 - £150
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Life Sciences are looking for an experienced, qualified and talented Manufacturing Engineer who is passionate about providing excellent support for this exciting client.
We are looking for candidates with a strong Regulatory Affairs background, in the area of CMC.
You will be working with the Regulatory Affairs department in the development and maintenance of the CMC documentation of products such as Drug Substances and Drug Products. They will be expected to perform regular regulatory assessment of change control cases.
They will prepare strategies, and participate in the preparation of the quality documents in the support of clinical trial applications. You will be left to project manage, plan and organise CMC related aspects regarding submissions.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A relevant scientific degree
- 2-3 years Regulatory Affairs experience within CMC or Life Cycle management
- Knowledge of EU, US- also Japan would be great.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for Life Science employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonusfor every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Mathew Pitcher in the Life Sciences team.