Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Connor Filby
Salary: £45000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
I currently have a fantastic opportunity to work in London as a Regulatory Affairs Specialist.
This is a crucial role for the successful expansion into a substantial business over the next several years so the jobholder will have a high level of influence in shaping the success of the business as it goes forward, that is why it is paying a fantastic salary along with a great benefits package.
- Strong background in regulatory affairs for medical devices, with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the medical devices industry essential
- Good knowledge and experience of EU regulations and guidance required
- Good knowledge of ISO13485 and ISO14971 highly desirable
- Experience of FDA 510(k) submissions highly desirable
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline. Preferably a science, engineering or technology background
If you have the experience necessary to take this organisation into the future then call me on 0203 88 77 365 or email me at [email protected] for more details.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best contractor pay rates in the UK for Life Sciences, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven Consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, while providing a support platform, which is accessible around the clock.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call 020 3887 7365. Please ask for Connor Filby in the Life Sciences team