Sector: Life Sciences
Consultant: Chris Hutchinson
Salary: £40000 - £80000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Currently searching for a Senior Clinical Research Associate (Home based) the ideal candidate we would be looking for is someone who has at least four years’ experience as CRA and you must have Clinical Trial Phase 1 experience.
The Senior Clinical Research Associate will be responsible for the tasks related to site selection, initiation, monitoring and closure of study sites.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have Clinical Trial Phase I experience
- Experience of running concurrent research studies with minimal supervision to the standards required by Good Clinical Practise and regulatory requirements
- Trials previously conducted in a wide range of therapeutic fields and in the Phase in question.
- Ability to give advice on the organization and management of the clinical trial in progress.
- Previous clinical trial audit preparation experience.
- Previous preparation/submission of documents to the Ethics and Regulatory authorities.
- Knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures, guidelines and regulatory requirements for clinical trials.
- Knowledge of a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Ability to source the required information.
Pay for this role is Negotiable depending experience. If you are interested in this please get in touch and send your CV.